Quality and Environmental Policy
AYES Management and Technology Consulting provides Engineering and Consulting Services, such as technical assistance, development, and design. The AYES Group is committed to managing its operations in a responsible, environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
Therefore, AYES has decided to implement and maintain in its subsidiaries based in Italy, France, Belgium, Spain and Switzerland a Quality Management System in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In addition, AYES has decided to implement and maintain an environmental management system in compliance with the ISO 14001:2015 standard for its Italian headquarter.
AYES’ Quality & Environmental policy is developed through continuous improvement, to ensure satisfaction of interested parties and minimize operational risks.
The commitment of the company’s management and staff is focused on these strategies.
AYES informs all employees of its Quality & Environmental policies and obtains their commitment by making them aware of and responsible for compliance with the AYES Group Code of Ethics and AYES Group policies.
AYES believes that adherence to a common set of rules reduces business risks and contributes to improved performance and reputation, creating value for all who engage with us.
AYES is committed to complying with all applicable legal requirements and other regulations, including contractual requirements established with customers and suppliers.
People are the most important asset of AYES; they hold the knowledge and expertise of the company. AYES believes that an employee performs better in a healthy, safe, and respectful workplace and promotes the satisfaction, development and professional growth of all personnel.
A partnership for innovation
AYES aims to become a reliable partner capable of offering high-quality services, guaranteeing reliability and adaptability to the changes and challenges our clients are called upon to face.
AYES maintains continuous control of the business processes through the continuous analysis of the performance and the evaluation of the skills, in order to guarantee the efficiency and flexibility of the management.
Environment (where applicable)
AYES' processes and services are designed to be part of a sustainable society, in accordance with the environmental objectives of the AYES Group:
- comply with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments;
- consider significant environmental aspects and impacts throughout our operations;
- consume responsibly; use energy and natural resources wisely and efficiently, eliminate and minimize plastic, waste, and reuse and recycle where possible; increase the circularity of the Group's activities;
- ensuring that employees have an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding of their environmental responsibilities and are aware of the actions they can take to reduce their impacts;
to respect nature, biodiversity, and the historical and artistic heritage in the natural environment where the Group's facilities are located;
- promote Group behavior that is consistent with the principles of this environmental policy, valuing alignment with these principles, particularly in the selection of contractors and suppliers.
This improvement process is pursued by periodically defining specific objectives and programs, which are discussed during the annual Management Review of the Quality & Environmental Management System.